If your invites or thank you cards aren’t beautifully and originally designed, are they even worth the money or time?
I don’t know about you, but I am very intentional about how I spend my money. Whether it’s making my own coffee at home everyday or doing my own nails, I’ve definitely created a habit out of being self-sufficient.
However, when it comes to art, design, and expressing myself through both of those things, I am willing to spend that extra dough on things like wall decor, design mock-up templates for clients, or … drumroll please … stationary! If I’m sending physical invitations, thank you cards, or announcements, I’m using Basic Invite because it’s worth every penny.
Basic Invite is one of the few online custom, high quality stationary companies that offers unique features like …
- Unlimited color options with instant previews online (because there should be no limit on colors!)
- Order a printed sample of their actual invitation before they place their final order (because who doesn’t want to see their invitations before sending to guests?!)
- Over 40 different envelope colors to choose from (even the envelopes can be unique? Heck yes!)
- An address capturing service that allows customers to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request their friends and family’s addresses (no more texting your friends for their addresses!)
- Foil cards that come in gold, silver, and wait for it … rose gold!
If you are hiring a designer or using one of the gorgeous templates on Basic Invite, there’s no limit as to what your designs can be. I was thrilled to see their extensive font selections, including beautiful cursive typography or modern, trendy typefaces. Plus, you can style the letter spacing, line height, font color, case, and font size. So. Much. Customization.
On the other hand, if you’re not looking for invitations, stationary, or announcements, there’s PLENTY of other items you can create on Basic Invite.
Got a wedding? Basic Invite goes all out with their Save The Dates, Enclosure Cards, Full Invitation Suites, and more.
From graduation or baby announcements, business cards, stickers, and notecards, there’s literally something for every occasion.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so excited about investing in some Basic Invite stationary or invites to send to my friends. Because they’re worth every penny.
And now you can use code 15FF51 for 15% off your order!
Follow @basicinvite on their socials!